Tabby (tabby@psn.net)
Mon, 15 May 2000 09:08:14 -0700

>One last thing, I'm not sure but I think the Full Armour ZZ Gundam might be
>the standard ZZ with the bolt on armour (as seen in the anime) and not the
>Gundam Sentinel FAZZ.
>
>Tet

The Newtype 100% for ZZ showed the FAZZ with the MB Cannon seen in
Sentinel, so the main difference may just be in coloration (imagine, first
the classic-color FAZZ MG, and then the limited convention-only release of
the Sentinel coloration). However, from what we've seen it looks more
likely that it'll be the convention television FAZZ sans MB Cannon, only to
be followed by a B-Club kit for that same cannon.

tby