Salamangka (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 16 May 2000 21:29:27 GMT

>Yeah, unfortunately many of the Gundam kits lately tend to focus on the
>Gundams and main enemy MS and on little else. I hope that the Wing MSIAs
>actually go beyond the range of the model kits and give us Magnuac and
>Leos....

I would like to have the Maganacs. The leo? Only if they come out with parts
to make them into the various types we've seen in the series. I'd like a transforming
taurus and well, the aries.

>As for MAs, there's that cool Big Zam toy...I think a lot of Mobile armors

>are way too big and bulky to be plastic kits, hence their state as
>Resin-cast thingys. But since MSIA does'nt really cater to traditional model

>kit physics, maybe we'll see some cool stuff in the MSIA line.
>As for GMs, I would really like to see some more 0080 and 0083 variants in

>plastic kit form.

Hmmm...of the MA's, I'd like a Val Varro. No Elmeth please, but that does seem
to be a possibility, more so of a MSIA Char's gelgoog comes out.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919