Salamangka (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 16 May 2000 21:19:49 GMT

>Having just seen Zero vs. Epyon in the last ep. of GW, I wanted to know
>what you guys think is the best mecha/MS duel you've ever seen. Zero
>vs. Epyon was pretty cool, but I'd have to say the first time
>Maximillian/Max and Milia/Miriya dueled (when Hikaru/Rick wasin the
>hospital) in Macross was the most memorable for me. An oldie, but a
>goodie. That was probably the first time I saw a duel occur in three
>dimensions, and as a kid in the 80's watching Robotech, it was just mind
>blowing. Feel free to list out your favorites.

hmmm...

0083: Stardust memories. Anytime Kou and Gato try to kill each other, it gets
nasty, specially the Dendrobium versus Neue Zuel (sp?). But the best battle
is still the one between gp02a and gp01fb.

Transformers the movie. Body count and violence. I love it when Optimus Prime
goes on a rampage through the decepticon forces and basically beats the crap
out of Megatron.

Macross Plus. Opening scene. true space war.

0080: War in the Pocket. The space war scenes, but the Kampfer vs. NT1 is
an example of what not to do in a fight. The Zaku vs. NT1 is a good example
of why determined pilots are very dangerous.

I have some more, but they don't come to mind right now.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919