Salamangka (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 16 May 2000 21:11:49 GMT

>Or you can just go for the 1:144 model and take a year or two to build it.
It'll be cool to house a couple of your mobile suits in them...
>~Andy Lee
>CookSuxXL >>
>Oh yeah, my 1/144 scale "Ahgama" is going to be about 7 feet long, stem to
stern. I don't even want to think what a matching colony would be like. If anyone
built a colony, they could probably live in it too.
>Tom

Yah, that would be big. If anyone can do that, it should be exhibited on some
kind of world's fair. cutaway style, wth little gundams "flitting" around it
in a mecha duel...perhaps recreate the skirmish happening outside the colony
in 0080?

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter