Tabby (tabby@psn.net)
Mon, 15 May 2000 06:42:28 -0700

> There are just some really neat MS in Gundam that, unfortunately, don't
>get enough attention. Although I've yet to see Zeta, I'd like to see
>something like an HG Psycho Gundam, or a Xammel(Which only exists as a
>resin kit). I know Xammel does'nt have legs and is'nt really poseable, but
>neither does Guntank... it's even difficult to find a decent picture of a
>Xammel. Any other great MS that simply don't get enough attention?

A year ago I would've said the Dom...

HGs of the Psycho Gundam or PsyG MK-II would be great, but they'd run a
pretty penny. My two votes would probably be the Marasai and it's big,
side-story brother, the XEKU-EINS. The Marasai was nice, compact design
that never really came across well from the original Z-Gundam series.
Likewise, while the heroic mecha from Sentinel Gundam actually became
Bandai Kits, the Marasai/Zaku-III hybrid the XEKU-EIN only got limited
release as a garage kit. If Bandai released a HG(UC?) X-E that could be
built in any one of the three configurations, I'd pre-order three and
probably buy more. Same goes for the Marasai.

Runners up include the Asshimar flying saucer (which I don't believe ever
got a 1/144 release) and the much maligned Hi-Zak, which showed just how
ugly Fed-Jion cooperation could be! And while I think the original 1/144
kit was decent, I thing the Bau/Bawoo really deserves a retcon. It was one
of the few Jion designs to come off as dynamic as a Gundam (two others of
course being the Gouf and Gelgoog).

Tabby, a Zeta fan born and bred!