Mon, 15 May 2000 23:33:06 -0400

Tomonaga wrote:

> Release date Unknown - very likely HGUC series.
>
> 1/144 Dom Tropen
> 1/144 Gelgoog Marine
> 1/144 Gato's Gelgoog

That would be great. The 0083 line has long been neglected, with only
expensive resin kits and such available. However, I'd note that this is
missing the Zaku F2. They also need to do the 0083 GMs as well - the C
type, C Powered, GM Cannon II, that is unless they're holding those out as
minor retools of the MG kits.

> 1/144 Zaku ??

F2?

> 1/144 Char's Zugock

Big deal. New color?

> Master Grade
>
> 1/100 Gouf

Sounds good, though they'll need to settle on a style. While I prefer the
full up B3 (never mind the H8), a vanilla B with B3/H8 weapons included
would be okay with me.

> 1/100 Kaempfer

Next HJ kitbash: The MS-18F production version?

> 1/100 Type 100 - January 2001 release

Hmm, sounds good, but like with the Gouf, I'm somewhat skeptical they'll
release MGs right after they did HGs.

    Neil