Nicholas \ (echofox@wingzero.net)
Mon, 15 May 2000 21:12:08 -0700

> Perhaps there is something odd about the actual text of the message which
is
> "confusing" the aeug.org server? (are you RFC compliant?! heheh..).
>
> Have you done alot of formatting or used alot of colons, commas,
> semi-colons, anything like that? Just speculating, I've seen our mail
> server do some pretty odd things before...
>
> Peter Savin
> bawoo@shiporama.org

Nope, that's the odd thing. It's all pretty standard stuff, and plain text.
It's rather lengthy, but thats about it. I've tried a few variants to get it
to post (I had a big spoiler space warning that I did in a few different
ways) but it just ain't going.

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
http://www.wingzero.net Home of the HQ Gundam Image Archive