Brandon Perlow (nurbs@pacbell.net)
Mon, 15 May 2000 19:52:23 -0700

My bet is that they are going to take the 1/220 resin kit, and rework and
recast it.. It would be the easiest thing to do IMHO.. Do you realize how big
the box would be for a 1/100 kit, even a 1/144!!! I wouldnt know how they
could design a kit to be more sectional and fit, unless It uses many precut
plastic sheets that you have to put "frames" between them.. It would just
sound like a nasty proposition.. Id be happy just to get the gpo3 in 1/100 MG
w/o the orchis...