core@gundam.com
Mon, 15 May 2000 22:02:32 -0400 (EDT)

Tomonaga wrote:
> The following information have not yet been officially
> announced/acknowledged by Bandai but the information comes from a
> HGUC
> 1/144 Dom Tropen

way cool!

> 1/144 Gelgoog Marine

way cool again! But I bet a lot of people will be converting these babies
back to the 0079 versions.

> 1/144 Zaku ??

I could be persuaded to buy this, if there's some new gimmicks, but what?
Hmm it's only a matter of time before Bandai takes that 08MST Zaku mold
and press a Char's Zaku out of it, but there's already FG... Oh... it
won't be a High Mobility Type, will it? @_@

> MG
> 1/100 Gouf
> 1/100 Kaempfer
> 1/100 Type 100 - January 2001 release

Wow, this got to be too good to be true. This seems like more a wish list
than a future plan. I would expect at least a few more GM and Gundam
variants before we see all three of these. Expecially Gouf, the HGUC mold
hasn't even cooled down yet.

> 1/100 Full Armour ZZ Gundam

ugh... who needs a FAZZ?

Overall this list looks too much like wishful thinking, isn't it, Tet?

Name: Core
Patient ID: #1
Condition: Critical