Blackeagle (cdupchurch@hotmail.com)
Mon, 15 May 2000 17:46:43 MST

> > SNIP
> >
> > >Unknown scale - GP03 Stamen & Dendrobium 10000yen
> >
> > Hmm. Anyone want to guess about the scale? For 10000 yen it could
> > be 1/100.
>
>I don't think so. At 1/100 the un-armed dimensions would be 2.4' long
>(4.6' with the gun), 1.2' tall, and 2' wide! That makes the model far
>more massive than the PG Zeta! I seriously doubt that Bandai is
>planing on giving away that much plastic for 10,000

Maybe so, but cost isn't just a factor of an amount of plastic, but also the
complexity and number of parts required. The booster is big, but it
probably would require fewer parts than your average MG kit (though much
larger ones).

>More than likely the are thinking about a 1/144 version, though even
>that would be rather a lot of plastic for the money.

At the same time, 10000 yet seems like a lot for a 1/220 scale model (like
the resin kit that's already out there). 1/144 may be the happy medium
here.