Tomonaga (Tomonaga@xtra.co.nz)
Tue, 16 May 2000 11:26:38 +1200

The following information have not yet been officially
announced/acknowledged by Bandai but the information comes from a
reliable inside source with a great track record.

I don't personally know the source, so please accept it as a very
probable rumour. I have no idea as to how complete the list is so there
is a good chance that other models are in the works ( like the rumoured
MG Sazabi & The O for the Shizuoka Hobby show ). Also please bare in
mind that these products are still in development and although they are
currently scheduled to be released, they may not see the light of day
depending on circumstances.

Release date Unknown - very likely HGUC series.

1/144 Dom Tropen
1/144 Gelgoog Marine
1/144 Gato's Gelgoog
1/144 Zaku ??
1/144 Char's Zugock

Unknown scale - GP03 Stamen & Dendrobium 10000yen

Master Grade

1/100 Gouf
1/100 Kaempfer
1/100 Type 100 - January 2001 release