Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Mon, 15 May 2000 18:55:08 -0400

Apparentally a great number of people who discovered Gundam through Wing want G Gundam over here....they've even starting placing banners on a couple of websites! I quess they're drawn to the bizzare mecha designs. Here's one of them, particuarly interesting.

http://www.geocities.com/whynotuss/bannerg.gif

Interestingly, I've found out most of them are also DBZ fans. Personally, G Gundam actually would be a pretty good choice for broadcast, since apparentally it's better than X and also, there's the fact that you don't have to start from the original. I quess the designs do have a strange appeal to them...they must have since I ordered the God Gundam model kit yesterday...
  I know it'll make some Gundam fans angry, but they can always release Zeta and CCA on video, and the Japanese guy who does side columns for Animerica thinks that there's a good chance we'll soon be seeing "Turn A" as well.