Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Mon, 15 May 2000 18:15:01 -0400

There are just some really neat MS in Gundam that, unfortunately, don't get enough attention. Although I've yet to see Zeta, I'd like to see something like an HG Psycho Gundam, or a Xammel(Which only exists as a resin kit). I know Xammel does'nt have legs and is'nt really poseable, but neither does Guntank... it's even difficult to find a decent picture of a Xammel.
Any other great MS that simply don't get enough attention?