qgund (qgund@hotmail.com)
Mon, 15 May 2000 13:25:57 -0500

I'm new here, so please don't flame me if this thread's been done
before, but I think this is a cool question.

Having just seen Zero vs. Epyon in the last ep. of GW, I wanted to know
what you guys think is the best mecha/MS duel you've ever seen. Zero
vs. Epyon was pretty cool, but I'd have to say the first time
Maximillian/Max and Milia/Miriya dueled (when Hikaru/Rick wasin the
hospital) in Macross was the most memorable for me. An oldie, but a
goodie. That was probably the first time I saw a duel occur in three
dimensions, and as a kid in the 80's watching Robotech, it was just mind
blowing. Feel free to list out your favorites.