Freedom045@aol.com
Mon, 15 May 2000 12:40:26 EDT

<<[On the other hand, if you want TWO colony models, one for the standard "open type" colony and one for the Zeon "closed type" colony, the 70,000:1 scale looks like the sweet spot.]

Or you can just go for the 1:144 model and take a year or two to build it. It'll be cool to house a couple of your mobile suits in them...

~Andy Lee
CookSuxXL >>

Oh yeah, my 1/144 scale "Ahgama" is going to be about 7 feet long, stem to stern. I don't even want to think what a matching colony would be like. If anyone built a colony, they could probably live in it too.

Tom