Ben Koshy (ben@w3media.net)
Sun, 14 May 2000 23:52:12 -0700

Hi Guys,

I got some interesting news from a website user and now apparently confirmed
by Ex.Org:

"However, look for ENDLESS WALTZ to air on the Cartoon Network after GUNDAM
WING finishes its first airing. Due to the violence, it's only going to be
aired in the midnight slot, so set your VCR..."

My user said he saw Endless Waltz air right after the last episode of Gundam
Wing on Thursday Night. He didn't say whether it ran in its entirety or
whether they just ran the first 30 minute episode (I'm waiting for a
response from him). Anyhow, I was wondering if *anyone* can actually
confirm this. My user "swears" he saw it...but I've been getting alot of
"flakes" recently since Wing started... :)

Assuming it ran 1 episode at a time, the last episode should air on Monday's
Midnight slot...can someone set their VCRs to confirm that it is running in
or after the Gundam Wing 12:00 Midnight slot? I don't get CN up here in
Canada... :(

Thanks for any help,

Sincerely,

Ben.