Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sun, 14 May 2000 23:48:26 -0700

>Eddie writes,
>
>>It's just rumors started by people who are making educated guesses that
>>were not informed in hindsight.
>
> Bit more than that. The Bandai folks originally told me they were going
>to air Endless Waltz right after the TV series; evidently the plan
>changed along the way.

This is news to me - at least coming from you. Did you post this bit of
info on the GML previously? My original statement was referring to people
who were claiming that Endless Waltz episodes will start immediately
following the conclusion of the Wing TV episodes (i.e. last Friday) based
on some websites listing "episode 50" for Friday's broadcast.

>Despite the frustration of waiting, I think it
>makes much more sense to wait a bit before airing EW. Lets the conclusion
>of the TV series sink in a bit, and builds up interest for the followup story.
>
>-- Mark

They'll probably get the kits in the stores before Endless Waltz goes on the
air...

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0