Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Sun, 14 May 2000 17:17:11 -0700

Eddie writes,

>It's just rumors started by people who are making educated guesses that
>were not informed in hindsight.

  Bit more than that. The Bandai folks originally told me they were going
to air Endless Waltz right after the TV series; evidently the plan
changed along the way. Despite the frustration of waiting, I think it
makes much more sense to wait a bit before airing EW. Lets the conclusion
of the TV series sink in a bit, and builds up interest for the followup story.

-- Mark