Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sun, 14 May 2000 15:35:26 -0700

> Is anyone else severely pissed at Bandai now? I've been waiting for
>them to air Endelss Waltz since they announced Gundam Wing was coming to the
>US and now they're screwing us.

How were you "screwed"? Endless Waltz was made for sale as home video
retailing at over $50 each episode, not the throwaway broadcast TV series
that Wing was. It's not like they OWE us to show it for free on cable.
If they could, you know they'd make it a pay-per-view event.

>Every Gundam fan I know(IRL that is) was
>excited that the series was coming to a close and Endless Waltz was just days
>away.

It's just rumors started by people who are making educated guesses that
were not informed in hindsight.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0