Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sun, 14 May 2000 14:34:37 -0700

>Why?
>
>MS06ZAK@aol.com wrote:
>>
>> In a message dated 5/13/00 2:38:00 PM Central Daylight Time,
>> BlazeEagle@aol.com writes:
>>
>> << But more realstically, I just want HG versions of kits that are crappy. I
>> want an HG UC RX-78 Gundam and any Gundam Wing mecha that are not HG kits.
>> >>
>> They do have a HG RX-78. PRobably the first official HG ever made, but it
>> sucks. The FG is WAY better.

Because the joints are so floppy it can barely stand up. The joints on the
HG kit is also less flexible than the FG kit's - compare the arms near the
shoulders. The level of detailing is also just... bad. In the end of the
day, System Injection was the only good thing about the HG kit.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0