Blackeagle (cdupchurch@hotmail.com)
Sun, 14 May 2000 11:41:27 MST

>1. Stop the obsession with Super Weapons. Stick with what works during
>the
>One Week War, good ship maneuver, mobile suits. Don't divert resources to
>build Colony Laser, un-mass producible mobile armor and for god sake, not
>the Doros ship. You think it can take out a whole squadron of ship by it
>self, you can probably field 2 squadron of ship with the cost of developing
>and making one Doros.

Speaking of Super Weapons, I was wondering about something I saw in the MS
Era book. Picture number 68 (it's on page 90 of my 0099 edition) shows a
pair of mobile armors. What I wanted to know is where did these designs
come from? Are they unused designs from the original series? Something
from the never completed MS-X manga sequel? Or are they original designs
created for the MS Era book?