core@gundam.com
Sun, 14 May 2000 12:18:41 -0400 (EDT)

Blackeagle wrote:
> ~Andy Lee:
> >Turn A Gundam: Canon Ifurite
> >Gundam Wing: Gun Tanks (seen in the first episode)
>
> More spaceships! Especially the Albion from 0083.
>
> Another thing that migh be nice is a Colony model (it'd have to be like
> 1/100,000 scale though).

Now we are thinking! I am also a ship fan. A Colony model was actually
planned and went as far as a painted prototype, it was intended as a 300
Yens cheap kit (probably 1/250,000 for 12.8cm) circa 1981-82. Such a
shame it didn't come to fruition. The Public was likewise canned for
unknown reasons.

Name: Core
Patient ID: #1
Condition: Critical