MS06ZAK@aol.com
Sun, 14 May 2000 09:58:19 EDT

In a message dated 5/13/00 4:40:13 PM Central Daylight Time,
jboren@earthlink.net writes:

<< EXCELLENT news! I loved the other battlemaster games. As for possible
 characters, don't forget that Bandai could easily just keep the 15
 charas from the last game and add the five gundams from wing. I mean,
 the battlemaster games are supposed to take place in their own
 universe anyway.

 -James

But I'm sure that they want to keep the pilots associated with the Gundams on
this so as not to confuse American fans.

Jason