Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Sun, 14 May 2000 00:32:55 -0600 (MDT)

News from Anime Central..
http://www.animeondvd.com/specials/conventions/2000/anime_central-1.htm

Scroll down to the Bandai section ... and what do we see, but 0080 (and my
beloved NT-1 Alex!) on DVD next year. Life is good.

COuld this be the start of the UC DVD influx we're all drooling at the
mere thought of? =)

Also cool is their episode structure for the Outlaw star dvd's (a very
cool show, I must say. I'm enjoying it much more than Cowboy bebop, which
it is often compared to) ... 9-9-8. YEs boys and girls, 9 episodes per DVD
at the low price of 45$US per DVD. I can handle that. After getting
screwed on some series I'm buying Trigun (3 eps per DVD? puh-lease) this
is a refreshing change. Hopefully it sells well and they do more of this
in the future..

(oh, and the image archive was updated tonight with another 24 pics, and
improved thumbnails)

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
http://www.wingzero.net - Home of the HQ Gundam Image Archive