Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Sat, 13 May 2000 20:13:28 -0700

Although Operation British bears resemblance to Stardust, there is just one
problem. Delaz is in rear line defense fleet. British is carried out by
Space Attack Force and Mobile Attack Force. I don't think the Home Defense
Fleet got involved at all. (The difference between the different Forces I
have listed is almost as great as the different service branches within the
US Military: Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine). Of course, since British
requires multi-Forces involvement, having a third branch doing the planning
is entirely possible.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]