Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Sat, 13 May 2000 20:05:21 -0700

1. Stop the obsession with Super Weapons. Stick with what works during the
One Week War, good ship maneuver, mobile suits. Don't divert resources to
build Colony Laser, un-mass producible mobile armor and for god sake, not
the Doros ship. You think it can take out a whole squadron of ship by it
self, you can probably field 2 squadron of ship with the cost of developing
and making one Doros.

2. Adequately re-enforce your frontline. Solomon, a major strategic
stronghold falls because you didn't send re-enforcement when Douzel ask for
them.

3. Trust Douzel, who is a good frontline general, but does not have the
ambition of usurping you. Keep Kishiria in check.

4. Garma is NOT the problem with the Earth Attack Force. He is just a
figurehead, and not actively involved in that theater. However, it would
appear that Kishiria's people are running that front. Getting Delaz to
oversee the front is probably a good idea. But holding Earth is never the
primary aim anyhow. There are 2 reasons for invading Earth. A: getting the
much needed resource off from Earth to replenished the depleted Zeon
Military. B: knocking out Jaburo. If Delaz is running the show, Jaburo
might have fall.

5. Get better intelligence with Federation's Victory Project. Pay special
attention to E-Cap and Lunar Titanium technology. Your own effort are far
behind schedule. Why not try to steal it.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]