Nicholas \ (echofox@wingzero.net)
Sat, 13 May 2000 20:05:36 -0700

that they can =)
Most characters are named after numbers, for example all of the Wing boys
name is actually a number (in some language), and that number corresponds
with their Side, and the Unit number of their Gundam. Go read the back
articles in rec.arts.anime.misc for a comprehensive discussion of numerology
in Gundam Wing.
Likewise for the Mobile Suites ... other than for giving it a consistent
naming theme, I doubt there was any reasoning behind naming them after
astrological signs.