RagnarokD5@aol.com
Sat, 13 May 2000 21:53:21 EDT

    I just noticed that in Gundam Wing there are alot of characters with
French numbers as names. Quatre and Treize are 4 and 13. Does anyone know
the official spelling of leader of White Fang's name(Kanz). If it's Quinze
then that's yet another french number. Also is the "Sank" Kingdom spelled
Sank or Cinq? I find it quite strange that so many people are named for
numbers. Out of all the things you can name people.
    It does allow for some funny events in my French class though. Whenever
the number 4 is said, all the Gundam fans in the room yell "Qua-ter-rah!".
Well, just wanted to see if anyone else noticed this.