Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sat, 13 May 2000 16:37:28 -0700

>Wow !! I think it was only last month on eBay, they were going for $699 -
>minimum.
>

>Thomas Yung
>MSGundam@MediaOne.net

That was the same price they were going for at import stores and
e-tailers at the time. Right now I think this price holds for ver 1.0,
which does not have territorial lockout for DVD playback.

I thought the $299 price tag and release date was in last month's issue
of NextGeneration mag.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0