Thomas Yung (msgundam@mediaone.net)
Sat, 13 May 2000 19:11:38 -0400

Hi everybody,
I've been doing some considerable thinking and I've decided to start working
on clearing my closets of my model kits. I'm thinking of starting with my
MG's but don't know which ones to start building first. In my arsenal, I
have the following kits:

4 - RX-78-2 (2 plated)
2 - RX-78-3
2 - GP01 Fb (plated)
2 - GP02A (1 plated)
4 - ZETA (2 plated)
2 - RGM-79GM
5 - MK.II (2 AEUG, 2 TITANS, 1 SUPER)
9 - ZAKU II (2 plated, 2 Char's plated, 1 Johnny R., 1 Capt. S., 1 Black
Trinity)

Other MG's on order which should be here by tomorrow (Sunday) the earliest.

2 - ZZ
2 - NT-1
2 - GM QUEL
1 - DOM
1 - GELGOOG (plated)

On the level of difficulty on a scale from 1 to 5 with 5 being the hardest,
what are your opinions? I'd appreciate your input, any and all comments are
welcome. Thanks

Thomas Yung
"Still counting the pieces to my 1 1/100 Deep Striker"
MSGundam@MediaOne.net