BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sat, 13 May 2000 18:09:39 EDT

In a message dated 5/13/00 5:40:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jboren@earthlink.net writes:

<< EXCELLENT news! I loved the other battlemaster games. As for possible
 characters, don't forget that Bandai could easily just keep the 15
 charas from the last game and add the five gundams from wing. I mean,
 the battlemaster games are supposed to take place in their own
 universe anyway >>

  I don't think so, as the title is Gundam Wing Battlemaster. Its all GW
probably, since its called Gundam Wing Battlemaster, not Gundam Battlemaster.
Since it was at E3 its almost a given its all GW, as E3 is for America and GW
is the only Gundam series on US TV.

    Aaron