BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sat, 13 May 2000 16:54:56 EDT

In a message dated 5/13/00 4:46:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bcaraway@bellsouth.net writes:

<< Hi all,
 I just wanted to post some links to the pictures from the Hobby Japan
 article on this kit-bashed Sniper.
 If anyone can look at these pictures and give me more info on the techniques
 and parts he used to build this figure, I'd greatly appreciate it. I would
 LOVE to build one of these myself!!! >>

  Thanks for the scans. Is this the issue with with kit bashed Turn X?
Someone said something about this at the anime model newsgroup. If so, could
you please scan it and post the picture(s) of it?

Thanks,

Aaron