David \ (Macross3@excite.com)
Sat, 13 May 2000 12:42:39 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 13 May 2000 07:35:52 -0400, gundam@aeug.org wrote:

> There I sat broken hearted
> put a new tape in to record Endless Waltz
> and it never started.

Very melodramatic. I like it.

> That said, does anyone have any info on what happened?
> The website, that I was referred to, said the 49GW episodes would be
shown then
> EW.

Nope, as someone already said, EW is not happening yet. It'd be tough to
edit since each OAV episode runs longer than the 20 minute limit for TV
programs. And since each OAV episode packs quite a bit of plot, editing is
not a good idea. Maybe a movie compilation will air in the future, as has
been suggested already.

Jojo