MS06ZAK@aol.com
Sat, 13 May 2000 11:12:02 EDT

In a message dated 5/11/00 2:31:06 AM Central Daylight Time,
lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg writes:

<< So.. the external head is actually a cover, and the mono-eye is the
 one moveable?

         I don't quite like that arrangement -- I prefer to have a movable
 head to play with, which is why I prefer the Zaku over a Dom. I'll love to
 have a Rick Dom II, which does have a seperate head.. >>

But the head is moveable on the MG Doms. Admitte3dly not as moveable as on
the Zakus or the Rick Dom II, but it is moveable.

Jason