MS06ZAK@aol.com
Sat, 13 May 2000 10:48:25 EDT

In a message dated 5/12/00 11:45:30 PM Central Daylight Time,
CookSuxXL@aol.com writes:

<< Hey, I'm in need of a couple more model kits. I already stocked up on a
 couple Gunpra to last me a month, but I wouldn't know what to get after
that.
  Any of you guys have any suggestions? Lemme know what your 3 most favorite
 mecha models are, and I'll try to get them. I'm not experienced enough to
 get into the resin kits yet, so be kind. I'm mostly interested in Gundam
but
 anything mecha will do.

MG DOM
1/100 RX-93 Nu Gundam (from Char's CounterAttack)
PG Zeta

Jason