Sedusa66@aol.com
Sat, 13 May 2000 05:23:28 EDT

Well the one I own is (I can't look at the box right now, all but three of my
Gundams are in texas :( ) marked HG and has similar packaging to the
V-Gundam models... I was dissapointed in the final result, appearancewise,
and the little zeta falls apart too often. If there's a better one out there
I'd suggest going with that one and not the one I've got. (Tho it was not
even close to the disappointment I felt after assembling the F90 LR ... That
was my least favorite Gundam model and the only one I regret buying)
Saul