BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sat, 13 May 2000 02:40:16 EDT

In a message dated 5/13/00 2:09:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
echofox@wingzero.net writes:

<< Hmmm I'm just looking at the Patlabor kits on HLJ... In one spot it says
 Snap assembly and color molded plastic, but another says it requires paint
 and glue to complete? What's the scoop? >>

   Ugh, HLJ does this a lot. No, it does not require glue or paint. They are
not HG, but come close. Some parts have to be painted for excatness, a few
small parts pop off if not glue.

  I like HLJ, but those skill level reports have got to be more correct.
Other items I know that do not require glue, as I've built the Dang thing!
myself, HLJ says needs glue. They need a better proof reader or something.