Nicholas \ (echofox@wingzero.net)
Sat, 13 May 2000 00:09:40 -0700

> As for non-Gundam, I've assembled some of the 1/144 Macross kits.
Frankly,
> they're not very impressive when compared to the Gundam Wing 1/144s I've
> done (much less an MG model). My latest HLJ order includes an Ingram
model,
> which looks pretty good (one of my friends liked it) but I haven't gotten
> around to it quite yet. (hey, 1.5 MGs in one day is pretty good!)

Hmmm I'm just looking at the Patlabor kits on HLJ... In one spot it says
Snap assembly and color molded plastic, but another says it requires paint
and glue to complete? What's the scoop?

Other than that, how do they look? Watching Patlabor OVA2 has rekindled my
interest in the series, and frankly, the Ingrams are pretty damned cool
looking. Other than Gundam and Macross, Patlabor has some of my favorite
designs. And heck .. if these _are_ snap assembly, 800 or 1000 yen is pretty
darned affordable. How tall are they once assembled?