Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Fri, 12 May 2000 21:47:44 -0700

> As MG kits aren't cheap, this makes it difficult to decide what to
>buy. My next MG should be a NT-1, followed by a Black Trinary Zaku-R1 (was
>that R1 or R2? Anyway, I shudder at the thoughts of the cables again).

It's actually an R-1A. Shin Matsunaga's is a R-1 variant, which is older.
Johnny Ridden has a R-2 variant, which is the best of the lot.

> After that, I don't know. None of the other MGs impressed me very
>much -- the RGMs I either didn't like (RGM-79 and RGM-79N) or didn't like
>the colour scheme (RGM-79Q), didn't like the GP series, didn't like Zeta and
>the talk about its problems didn't help.

Maybe PG then... hehehe.

> I guess the only MG after that would be a G3. Never did liked the
>bright cherry colours of the RX-78-2, but the G3 does appeal to me.

How easy to find is this kit? I haven't seen it a lot after it was first
released.

> I had that problem with the original right arm -- the rifle can pull
>the forearm out without much assistance, but I've never had a problem with
>the shield, even with a full load on the shield. Strange.

Must be a case of bum polycaps...

> True. Maybe Bandai will be nice enough to include the sniper rifle
>in the GM kit?

If they don't, there's not much point in releasing the kit then.

> Come to think of it.. what Zeon MS can they build into an MG MS? A
>Gouf Custom? That's a HGUC already..

The HGUC kit is the original Gouf piloted by Ramba Ral. Now Gouf Custom
might have a better shot since it was only released as a 1/144 08th MS Team
kit, much like the RX-79(G).

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0