Nicholas \ (echofox@wingzero.net)
Fri, 12 May 2000 22:09:22 -0700

http://www.figures.com/Features/index.html?show_article=7405&domain=figures.
com&dom=fig&domain_id=4

Darned spiffy, if I do say so myself =)
I hope YTV picks up Gundam Wing for Canuckia ... not that I want to watch
the dub (buying the DVD's anyway. Kudo's for doing 5 eps for _every_ DVD
except the last one which has 4. Much easier on my wallet.) ... but so these
end up in Canadian toy stores =)

The packaging is darned nifty, IMHO. Of course, I'll get them all, but from
these pics, the Heavyarms actually looks the coolest ... which is
interesting, because it was my least favorite design until it got its
upgrade and new paint job in EW... The Wing is a close second ... the rest
look a little blah, but maybe they'll be better once you can hold them in
your hand..

I wonder what price they'll debut at? I can't see them selling for much more
than $9.99 US each ... seem reasonable?

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
http://www.wingzero.net Home of the HQ Gundam Image Archive