Tomoe Souichi (Meowth22@worldnet.att.net)
Fri, 12 May 2000 15:46:49 -0400

Yep. And my friend place his order for a Deathscythe H Custom be fore that.
Guess he wont be getting it for a while ;_;

Tomoe who is patiently waiting for his Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@ml.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@ml.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Blackeagle
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2000 3:03 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: [gundam] HLJ out of Wing kits

There's an announcement on HLJ's website that they are totally, 100% out of
Gundam Wing kits.

"Thanks to the TV broadcasts in the U.S., Gundam Wing has never been hotter.
Unfortunately, you have cleaned us out of all stocks of the Bandai kits, and
we have no idea when more supply will be available. As such, we've stopped
accepting orders for the time being. We will start again as soon as we know
when we might get more. Your patience, please!"

American fanst just seem to be vacuming these suckers up. Hopefully it'll
persuade Bandai that there's a market for the UC stuff here in the US.