Blackeagle (cdupchurch@hotmail.com)
Fri, 12 May 2000 12:02:52 MST

There's an announcement on HLJ's website that they are totally, 100% out of
Gundam Wing kits.

"Thanks to the TV broadcasts in the U.S., Gundam Wing has never been hotter.
Unfortunately, you have cleaned us out of all stocks of the Bandai kits, and
we have no idea when more supply will be available. As such, we've stopped
accepting orders for the time being. We will start again as soon as we know
when we might get more. Your patience, please!"

American fanst just seem to be vacuming these suckers up. Hopefully it'll
persuade Bandai that there's a market for the UC stuff here in the US.