Chaos025@aol.com
Fri, 12 May 2000 15:02:02 EDT

In a message dated 5/12/00 12:39:14 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
scorpio@best.com writes:

> Haven't watched those episodes yet (that darn tape is just sitting there,
> taunting me!), But the Mutto's appearance is so drastically changed from
the
> Bound Doc that it's harder to make the connection. It's almost like
> comparing the Gundam Heavyarms and the Gundam Leopard.

I'm not sure I get what you mean. The Heavyarms and the Leopard are so close
together in design that they are almost the same mech, or at the very least
in the same design family. As the Turn A Bound Doc vs the original Bound Doc,
As far as I could see, they also look the same, except for some small
stylistic tweaks.

SJ

EXO Mechanical Editor & Mecha Fan
http://exogear.speckworld.com