Blackeagle (cdupchurch@hotmail.com)
Fri, 12 May 2000 08:14:05 MST

SNIP

> >> Sad but true. Anyone knows what's the next MG after the
>RX-79(G)?
> >The RGM-79(G) and GM Sniper from The 08th MS Team should be no
>brainers...
>
> True. Maybe Bandai will be nice enough to include the sniper rifle
>in the GM kit?

We can only hope.

> Come to think of it.. what Zeon MS can they build into an MG MS? A
>Gouf Custom? That's a HGUC already..

Well, personally I'd like to see the Kampfer, but I'm not holding my breath.
  Maybe some of the Gelgoog/Dom variants you mentioned. For that matter, no
one has even mentioned any bad guy suits from any of the other UC series
(like Z or ZZ) for the MG treatment. What are the Mk. II and Zeta going to
fight anyway?