Jeff Caraway (jeff.caraway@mindspring.com)
Fri, 12 May 2000 09:36:06 -0400

Well... I got the idea from seeing how the GW pilots hid their gundams in
the trees and under water. In fact, they even threw a camo net over Shenlong
to try and hide it.
Besides... the Germans had some really cool paint schemes! And... these are
military machines right?

Jeff C (Whose model tank background is really showing!)