Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Fri, 12 May 2000 21:31:21 +0800

At 08:56 05/12/2000 EDT, Chaos025@aol.com wrote:
>Camouflage is always a good idea, even for an 18 meter tall infantryman. The
>only trees that wouldn't stand taller (or at least head height) than a MS are
>very small trees, indeed. Besides, take a look at 08th MS Team, with MS's
>being used in jungle warfare.

        I'm not too sure whether the 08MST is a good place to look for
camo'ed MS. All the gundams are still in white, and since Zaku IIs come in
green anyway....

        But SJ is correct in that we don't really see MS poking above the
jungle canopy. Most of the time, they walk underneath it.

        As it is, I've seen trees that are not in a jungle -- actually,
right outside my block -- which would be taller than most MSes.