Chaos025@aol.com
Fri, 12 May 2000 09:14:44 EDT

In a message dated 5/11/00 10:29:14 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
gaijin@i-manila.com.ph writes:

> I mean, one thing I have theorized about is that Newtype abilities
> are probably born from these permanent changes. A Newtype's
> abilities might be borne of the fact that perception and or sensory
> input may have changed drastically because f colony life...as for
> the more physical things that the Newtypes do -- like push asteroids --
> well, i chalk it up (pseudo-logically) to the fact that it may be an
> evolution of the original abilities.

Except that Amuro was born on Earth, an immigrated to space with his father.
Also, I remember ready somewhere that Lala Sun was also born on Earth, but I
may be wrong about that.

SJ

EXO Mechanical Editor & Mecha Fan
http://exogear.speckworld.com