Chaos025@aol.com
Fri, 12 May 2000 08:56:52 EDT

In a message dated 5/11/00 9:37:54 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
gaijin@i-manila.com.ph writes:

> Question: seeing as gundams tend to be very big...is environmental
> camouflage
> a bad idea? I mean, I know that pattern-diruption camouflage is a good
idea
> no matter what size, but isn't stuff like jungle camo or similar stuff a
bad
> idea? A tree, for example, would only be up to a gundam's knee or so...

Camouflage is always a good idea, even for an 18 meter tall infantryman. The
only trees that wouldn't stand taller (or at least head height) than a MS are
very small trees, indeed. Besides, take a look at 08th MS Team, with MS's
being used in jungle warfare.

SJ

EXO Mechanical Editor & Mecha Fan
http://exogear.speckworld.com