BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 12 May 2000 00:36:08 EDT

In a message dated 5/12/00 12:29:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
gaijin@i-manila.com.ph writes:

<< makes sense. I have read of what happened to the astronauts, so that
should
 be true enough...question is, would there be permannent changes, not just
ones
 they can overcome with adaptation? I mean, one thing I have theorized about
 is that Newtype abilities are probably born from these permanent changes. A
 Newtype's abilities might be borne of the fact that perception and or sensory
 input may have changed drastically because f colony life...as for the more
physical
 things that the Newtypes do -- like push asteroids -- well, i chalk it up
(pseudo-logically)
 to the fact that it may be an evolution of the original abilities. >>

  I don't know, I don't know enough about NewTypes yet. The MSG Movie Trilogy
just hints at NewType stuff. What Gundam series/movies tells more about
NewTypes? I haven't read any novels that deal with NewType like abilites, as
I do not know which ones deal with it.

    Aaron