Salamangka (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 12 May 2000 20:03:39 GMT

>1.Yes the effects on the human body are mainly physical...i think

like what? will they be taller? less muscle mass? would they have a different
way of orienting themselves using the inner ear? or would they be very visual
in orientation?

>2.Well if you want real physical facts about space habitation.....in space
as
>you know had Zero gravity,and on Earth we have gravity;So if the people from

>the colonies were to come to Earth they wouldnt be able to move....it would

>literally feel like they were being tied to a bed or something of that
>sort......thats all i know about that.....

But they have the gravity of the colonies..that's what I'm thinking of...would
they be technically baseline human, or will there be detectable differences?

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919